There are 7 days left for this #GuruShots Challenge and I’ve submitted a fairly eclectic mix of photographs – see below:
From left to right:
- A jail in the Badlands, South Dakota – fairly sure no longer used! :-)
- A hotel in Dubai, United Arab Emirates – an very impressive yet completely OTT and odd place. I’d like to go back and see some more but the place seemed almost overrun with Ex-Pats while I was there.
- A shop front in Hoi An, Vietnam – loved the setting of the shopkeeper taking time out and reading waiting for customers but hardly worrying about an empty store
- Outside Area in the Monastery of San Francisco, Lima, Peru – the orange paint was oppressive. Well worth a visit – has a surprise in the catacombes – not really for the faint-hearted.
The Top Photos in this Challenge are outstanding and my images will not be able to compete. See them for yourselves here and you are one of the photographers, congratulations, amazing work.
#Badlands #SouthDakota #USA #Dubai #UAE #HoiAn #Vietnam #Lima #Peru
Update: a Premier level finish which I’m very happy about. I didn’t make any swaps and the votes were as follows:
- Peru image received the most votes with 138
- South Dakota received 119
- The seated and reading gentleman in Hoi An achieved 112 votes
- Finally, the Dubai shot managed 100 votes